Films of Colour’s ‘Actions’ has been feature on the 110th Episode of the ‘Best of Myspace’ podcasts.
Click the Banner to listen to the podcast and enjoy.
Hi all. I’d like to take this opportunity to update any of you who feel “out of the loop”. This is what Films of Colour has been up to/will be up to.
1. We are releasing our debut single ‘Actions’ on the 4th of October with Label Fandango.
2. The single will be ‘Actions’ and ‘Circles’ will be the B-side.
3. We’ll have lots of Vinyls to sell, as well as releasing the single digitally (i-tunes etc). There will be a few CDs knocking around too.
4. We’ve got a fair few gigs in the diary already, but we will be doing a lot of gigs from September to December all over the place, so do come along to one near you.
5. We’ve shot a video for ‘Circles’ with Harry Handyside. We had a huge team of people working on it, there’s a lot of slow-mo and we’re very excited about it.
6. We will be blogging all sorts, including acoustic videos of our own songs and some covers. These will all be recorded, with a drum kit too, in one rather small room.
7. Last but not least, we will hopefully be heading back into the studio to record our next single and B-side over the next couple of months. We’ll give you a bit more info on that closer to the time.
That is all for now, but plenty more news on the way, I’m sure.
Stay classy San Diego.
- Films of Colour.
Some of you might be aware of Line Rider. In summary, it’s an Internet based application, whereby you draw a path for the little snow character and he follows it.
Well I drew and this is what I came up with.
A selection of photos from our weekend away. We’ve two new songs ready and waiting to be played live. 6th October at the Boileroom is your first chance to hear them.
As promised - Photos from Clover Leaf Farm. Although we did get to see the COMBINE HARVESTER, there was sadly not enough time for a photo. Maybe next time. Hope you enjoy the pictures though. Please look closely for all the random and wonderful items the Clutterbucks have collected over the years.
Spires in the ‘Strongroom’ recording piano, but not in the conventional way.